- How to sell personalised cherished and vanity platesIn the same way people like to personalise and modify cars. Many people like the idea of having a distinctive or personalised … Read more
- Car flipping business planBelow you will find a foolproof car flipping business plan. Flipping cars is a fun and rewarding hobby and can become a full … Read more
- How do I buy cars at trade moneyIf you have already read my simple fool proof strategy to making money selling cars. You will already know my preferred method. No other method works better. But … Read more
- Which cars should you buy to flipWhere exactly do you start and what should your first flip look like? This article will help narrow down you choices. The first … Read more
- How to value a car you plan to sell (with tips)A very simple question that’s very hard to answer. Even dealers with decades of experience get car valuations wrong all the time. … Read more
- The top 40 performance car flips [updated]Flipping cars at the lower end of the market is always easier. But we can understand the appeal of dealing in more … Read more
- Inspecting a car you intend to flipNo matter who you buy from, always look over the car thoroughly checking everything listed below, if you are unsure of anything take it to … Read more
- Buying and selling classic cars for profitThe classic car market has been hot for the past few years. Fuelled by an increase in both TV shows showing how … Read more
- How do car dealers finance stockOne of the biggest problems that vehicle retailers face is how to find large amounts of cash to fund the stock that … Read more
- How to create an effective used car advertKeep it simple Unlike a newspaper advert the internet allows you almost unlimited word count, but it still pays to keep the … Read more
- Car dealer video marketing (with tips)Most car dealers and most businesses for that matter, think promotion is all about Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and so on. But video … Read more
- Car trading as a side hustle (with tips)In the UK motor trade, dealers come in all shapes and sizes. From large franchised and used dealer groups to the one … Read more
- How to use google my business to sell cars (with tips)Business owners everywhere are discovering the benefits of Google My Business from small shop owners to restaurants so, wether you are just … Read more
- What to do if your car isn’t sellingSo you have take the time and put in the effort to find the right car to flip. Spent hours valeting it … Read more
- How to sell cars on facebook (with tips)I have been selling cars on Facebook since 2010, and I still believe it’s the best place to sell and flip cars. … Read more
- The best way to advertise and market a carBack in the good old days you simply places an ad in the classified section of your local news paper, and waited … Read more
- How to photograph a car with a smartphoneAs the internet and car sales is such a visual experience this is an important skill to master. The good news is … Read more
- Craigslist car flippingHave you ever scrolled through the car section on Craigslist? You’ll find a lot of cars that aren’t worth going to see, but … Read more
- Using social media to sell cars [Updated]Using social media to sell cars can be as simple as photographing a car and putting it on Facebook for sale. But … Read more
- 28 Essential pieces of car valeting equipmentYou may be surprised by some of the essential on the list. But you may also noticed some supposedly essential bits of … Read more
New To Car Flipping?
Our beginners guide will take you through everything you need to know.
I was told I was crazy when I started. But I’m glad I didn’t listen…
Flipping cars, bikes and commercial vehicles as a side hustle can be a great way to provide an additional income, pay down debt or fund a holiday. The vast majority of flippers, flip vehicles on the side while holding down a full time job. But it can also be a full time job, it’s provided me with a full time wage for 25 years.
Having learned so much over the years I’ve been flipping, I decided to share my experience and advice here. So wether you are looking to make a bit of extra cash from a side hustle or develop a full-time business, this site offers sound simple advice to help you get started.
All you need to get started is a little capital, a mobile phone and some determination.
The car flipping expert.