- Car selling tipsTheres lots to think about when you are selling cars and sometimes you just need so guidance to get your car sold. … Read more
- The best cars to flip on craigslistFlipping cars on Craigslist can be a great way to make some extra cash. But selecting the right cars to flip can … Read more
- How to start a used car business from homeBuying and selling cars is a good business and it has a six-figure paying potential if you become a full-time car dealer … Read more
- Importing a car to the UK – customs, VAT & import duty documentationImporting a car to the UK requires completion of various customs, VAT and import duty documentation. These can range from a simple … Read more
- Do car dealers have to offer a warranty on a car?A car dealer does not have to offer a used car warranty in the Uk as it’s not a legal requirement. But … Read more
- Are classic cars a good investment?Classic cars can be a very good investment and have easily outperformed stock markets, property, jewellery and just about every other tangible … Read more
- How much do Ferrari salesman make?This is a question I have been asked lots of times in the past and the truth is that a Ferrari salesman … Read more
- Which exotic cars hold their value?All parts of the car market are driven by the forces of supply and demand. But none more so than the exotic … Read more
- Is buying and selling cars a good business?Buying and selling cars is a good business. It has a high paying potential if you become a car dealer or trader … Read more
- How to succeed in car sales?The motor trade can be a hard business to be in sometimes and a great many car sales executives and dealers never make it … Read more
- Is flipping cars illegal?Flipping cars in the UK is not illegal and may people buy and sell cars as a side hustle or hobby. You … Read more
- Do I have to pay tax on the profits I make flipping cars?If you are making a profit of over £1000 per annum flipping cars you will have to notify HMRC and pay tax … Read more
- Is car sales a stressful job?Yes car sales is a stressful job. The job of a sales executive or car dealer is considered one of the most … Read more
- How to avoid buying a bad used carUsed car buyers are always worried about buying a bad car. But luckily cars have never been better build or more reliable … Read more
- Putting a car into storage (with tips)When storing a modern or classic car for an extended period it’s important that its stored correctly. There are a large number … Read more
- Can you make money buying and selling cars?The short answer is yes you can you make money buying and selling cars. Whether you are thinking about a small operator … Read more
- What’s the average markup on a used carThe average mark up on a car in the US is around $2500 and in the UK it is circa £1250. Both … Read more
- Should you take a deposit on a car?There are a lot of things to consider before taking a deposit on a car, and there are dos and don’ts for … Read more
- Can I buy and sell cars at auction for profit?Yes you can and lots of car flippers and dealers do the successfully. But there is a lot to learn if you … Read more
- What qualifications do you need to be a car salesman?You don’t require any qualifications to become a car salesman or sales executive in the UK. Lots of managing directors, sales managers … Read more
New To Car Flipping?
Our beginners guide will take you through everything you need to know.
I was told I was crazy when I started. But I’m glad I didn’t listen…
Flipping cars as a side hustle can be a great way to provide an additional income, pay down debt or fund a holiday. The vast majority of car car flippers, flip cars on the side while holding down a full time job. But it can also be a full time job, it’s provided me with a full time wage for 23 years.
Having learned so much over the years I’ve been flipping cars, I decided to share my experience and advice here. So wether you are looking to make a bit of extra cash from a side hustle or develop a full-time business, this site offers sound simple advice to help you get started flipping cars.
All you need to get started is a little capital, a mobile phone and some determination.
The car flipping expert.