Do I have to pay tax on the profits I make flipping vans?

If you are making a profit of over £1000 per annum flipping vans you will have to notify HMRC and pay tax on any profits. But if you make under £1000 HMRC have introduced a tax free allowance to cover “self-starters” with small, hobby-based businesses. So if you flip a van and make a profit … Read more